My pets

Just thought i would show some pics of my pets....ive put up pics of my most recent bunnies (i dont have my old pics on my laptop yet) and my cat

Pic 1) Tinks the cat

Pic 2) Spineless Tinks tongue.gif

Pic 3) Thumper the bunny (deceased sad.gif )

Pic 4) Minnie (my dads cat)

Pic 5) New bunny (no name yet, could b a boy or a girl)

Pic 6) new bunny again

I'll try upload more pics soon smile.gif

post-1394-13585949189988_thumb.jpg

post-1394-13585949198471_thumb.jpg

post-1394-13585949200289_thumb.jpg

post-1394-1358594920575_thumb.jpg

post-1394-13585949210612_thumb.jpg

post-1394-13585949211168_thumb.jpg

aww how cute are they, i bet they keep you busy xxxx

its the 3 sisters (that were supposed to be brothers) that cause more trouble!! they keep trying to...ahem...breed with each other tongue.gif

Dont have a photo of them unfortunately but ive got one of them eating their first meal on my old computer which i'll have to get

The cats are gorgeous. Do the bunnies let you cuddle them?

They are okay if you're holding them...the 3 sisters we have now are allowed to run round the garden by themselves (if supervised) but they do not enjoy going back in which resorts to chasing them round the garden laugh.gif They seem 2 enjoy it though

Call him/her Dave theres always a Dave smile.gif

It keeps getting called Malcolm!! Which is quite funny because I have a Malcolm and a Dewey (the brothers off Malcolm in the middle are called Reece, Malcolm and Dewey) and now i need one more biggrin.gif my sister is sure its a boy though she works at pets at home at the mo so im starting to think she is right, but we are still going to the vets sometime in April to get his/her injections and check if its a Mr or a Mrs laugh.gif