your huskies life

stokie

on this page you can write down where you have took your huskies how old your huskies are how long you have had them anything that is what im trying to say.

best time ive had with kendra when i went trentham gardens sh loved it there was a lake and a big field what she loved to run around and when i picked up diezel.

I think ours have a pretty good life. We run them in harness at least twice a week.....

Mick4.jpg

fourdogteam1.jpg

we show them regularly.....

traderhunt2.jpg

chrstbourne2.jpg

they do occasional photographic/advertising work

You4.jpg

HUSKEY.jpg

They raise money for the Siberian Husky Welfare Association (UK)

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

and they are much loved family pets who live with us as part of the family...........

IMG_5739.jpg

ToveMerlinSummerhammock3-1.jpg

Not a bad life really!

Mick

Well Raindog, Bo is jealous!

Bo is 14 and I've had him since he was 8 weeks old. He's been a companion dog and wouldn't know a sled if it bit him in the behind....through no fault of his own!

He's moving slow these days and his favorite thing to do is to nap and take short walks about the neighborhood. This winter, rather than play in the snow, he's enjoying just laying in it and watching the snowfall.

had blaze for 10 weeks got him a 7 weeks and he is now 17 weeks (go figure lol how gd is my maths :P) he has been to a feild not far from my house a woods that is near mine tho cud only go round outside all sloppy n muddy and he gets 4 walks a day 2 various diff little walks when hes bigger and when the weather is abit better we are goin 2 take the dogs 2 coombe abbey country park which is a medium ish place where people can walk dogs or have a nice day out with family lots ov ducks a few sheep (behind a fence) which i think he will love so cnt w8 for that vets sed cnt take him for LONG walks till hes older as they have weak bones when they are little

ive had dief since he was 8 weeeks and taz since he was 11 weeks, they r now 21 and 22 weeks, they go where i go , they love to go out in the car, they get walked everyday, either to our local park , or just round and about, we have taken them to millford and cannock chase, cant wait for the nicer weather to get here so we can go and explore the country side and find some great walks , plannin a holiday to scotland later in the year

I think my biggest memeroy of my boys is when I bought them all home, so cute and cuddly and so innocent (they aint so innocent now, lol) such fragile little boys!

Gizmo (First whole day home): [ATTACH]556.IPB[/ATTACH]

Marley (first day home): [ATTACH]557.IPB[/ATTACH]

Bandit (first day home): [ATTACH]558.IPB[/ATTACH]

Best place Ive been with them, so far, has to be the New Forest but we are hoping to go camping with them all this year so may be able to add a few more places.

Gizmo (at the new forest): [ATTACH]559.IPB[/ATTACH]

Bandit (At the new forest): [ATTACH]560.IPB[/ATTACH]

Marley (at the new forest): [ATTACH]561.IPB[/ATTACH]

and then after a long walk they love nothing more than a few hours kip

[ATTACH]562.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]563.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-1358594176728_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941767982_thumb.jpg

post-44-1358594176849_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941768976_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941769504_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941770145_thumb.jpg