It's been a long time

Hello everyone it's been a long time since I've been here!  I've been really busy with Blu and Mourning of my Mother passing 💔 

My husband and just adopted a new family member and she had a rough life being crated all her 5 years of her life 😭 

Her name is Mia and she is 5 years old.  I just wanted to let my fellow friends that I haven't forgotten about you.   Please welcome Mia 🐾🐺🐾💖🥰download.thumb.jpeg.eb60817b10b0c3d179800ef9d09003fd.jpeg

Thank you robke and wolfpup for welcoming me and I'm experiencing this wonderful thing called Freedom and not locked in a cage 🐺 Oh did I mention that I have so much room to run and play with my little brother Blu!  Mommy and Daddy are really spoiling me with tons of unconditionall Love and affection 💖🐾🐺🐾💖 

Oh my goodness guys I thought a 5 year old female Husky would be calmer 🤣 boy was I wrong!  She's a little pistol 😁 I'm trying to get her on Blu's routine and he's ready for bed 7-8 pm and Mia is still full of Piss and vinegar 😄 she calms down and goes to sleep.  I can't describe in how much Joy I have (MORE THAN EVER) now having 2 🐾🐺🐾 

VideoCapture_20230112-164537.thumb.jpg.a98b81987ee86d1436424fba6ce44e0e.jpg

Two is the perfect number  -  not only do they egg each other on and tire each other out sooner, but one helps rehabilitate the other  (OK  Its taken Marley a long time to rehabilitate Mikey but after 3 1/2 years we are finally getting there)  -  Mikey can almost be classed as 'normal' now  (abused).

On 1/14/2023 at 4:58 AM, wolfpup said:

Two is the perfect number  -  not only do they egg each other on and tire each other out sooner, but one helps rehabilitate the other  (OK  Its taken Marley a long time to rehabilitate Mikey but after 3 1/2 years we are finally getting there)  -  Mikey can almost be classed as 'normal' now  (abused).

I know exactly what you're saying, I think Mia was abused as well. Because every time I go give her some Loven she crouches and her ears are flat 😥 So I have to approach Mia with slow hand and gentle touch.  Plus she watches me Love on Blu and wants some 😀

9 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

So sorry about your mum :(

but congratulations on the new member , beautiful 

Thank you 😊 

She's a Angel 😇 💗