Wendy Hopping in Bandon Oregon

Hey Everyone, 

We have been raising, and then later breeding huskies for over 20 years. 

We bought our first husky, Sauncere or "Sauncy" in 2002 and she was our world, and we hers. I had always wanted a husky after being stationed in Anchorage, Alaska at Ft Richardson in 1991 and having a chance to watch my first Iditarod race in person. I swore that day that sometime in the future, I would own a husky. Well, we have owned, rescued, raised, and bred many Siberian Huskies since then. We currently have 6 at home. Shona, Crystal, Sheera, Niko, and Spirit. And then we have our Great Pyrenees who protects our farm animals, and the huskies. At least she thinks she is. :)

Sauncy lived to be 14 years old and we held her to her very last heartbeat. We have only lost one other husky, Sadie, but Sauncy watches over her too and their ashes are with us. 

We started breeding our huskies due to requests from friends and family to be able to have a part of our wonderful line of huskies that they had now been a part of. We lived in Salem Oregon and took our kids (huskies) with us to the events that we would go to, and even just on walks we were stopped multiple times by Sauncy, who wanted to make sure that every person that walked by or came close knew that she loved them. That is the heart of a husky. 

Now, we are in Bandon, Oregon on the South Coast and are continuing our breeding program. 

Let me know if I can answer any questions, or help in any way. Thank you :)

Crystal.jpg

Nix nose.jpg

Nix.jpg

Sauncy and Koda.jpg

Sauncy and Matt.jpg

Sheera.jpg

Edited by robke
Removed link direct or indirect link for selling animals see rules