A little help goes a long way <3 Recommendations appreciated

RBKazu

Hello fellow husky owners! I have a beautiful female husky named Kazu, she is 5 years old now and is much more tempered than she used to be before. I'm here today because I'm looking for advice/recommendations on electric fences. As much as we love our little escape artist, we simply cannot give her the time she needs outside as we are both currently fulltime students. We have a fenced in back yard, but we all know that won't stop a determined little fur ball. We have put off installing a doggy door for this very reason, but the time has come, not just for the husky, but for our pit bull as well. The idea is to install an electric fence a foot or two within the existing fence to discourage digging and escaping. This will allow us the freedom to install a doggy door so that our pups can have the time they need outside during the day. If anyone here has done this or knows anything about electric fences, please give us some advice. Thank you!