After a Long Break I am Back

PaulG

OK hi old timers and hello new folks i have not spoken too yet,   Well the news late last year I moved to my new place moved in at the end of October, been busy getting  the place ready. Still need a few things but my last purchase was an AC system for the summer should keep the pups cool.

Been thinking of you guys and getting another Husky after my boy passed away, with him passing and my Cancer treatment i was not in a good place, In fact I was in having Surgery and the day after i left the hospital it was shut down due to Covid, Dealing with my cancer  the lock downs and chemo was not much fun.

I would love to visit one of the Camp outs and by fluke it seems i now live  30 mins away from the camp site lol, and have walked my dogs on the beach with the light house you guys use.  I am doing better now not feeling so stressed  with the noise and rubbish i was dealing with in the old town....I mean it is so nice not having  the noise  of drunks police cars screaming, tossed  fried chicken  bones broken glass vomit and dropped drugs bags from the half dozen night clubs sports bars  etc  and than god i no longer have the thump thump thump of the base from the music for 5 days a week.... Beleave it or not when i moved away they had built a a 5 story building that was for nursing care for people who needed  nursing care after leaving hospitals.... and a they have night clubs about  a hundred yards away from the place HOW they got planning permission for that or even thought people needed 24 hour care will enjoy the sound of music with heavy base to 4 am in the morning and all the police and ambulance sirens......

Lets see i got a new dog end of 2021   Yes I now have a pure hyper Malinois along with my Malinois Lakenois 

I am now living in the Holywell Area of Wales  Flint Rhyl etc are not that far from me

photo_2021-02-17_19-34-30.jpg

photo_2021-02-16_21-12-01.jpg

photo_2021-02-17_19-35-42.jpg

photo_2021-03-22_17-07-00.jpg

Thanks, i mighjt try and get up to the camp  this year seeing as i lave half an hour away from the site, i have walked my dogs at the castle and the beach where you guys go