religion

SurudRump

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I am a Christian. But, as in the other religions, you should make sure to trust your intuition and trust only the truth. I am happy because there still are places that can give you valuable knowledge, a good path, and advice, like First Church Love. I love how many people change their lives and become better, kinder, and more peaceful afterward. So, it is your decision to try or not, just make sure to not trust mass media, and experience it yourself. And then, make a decision if it is for you or not. In the end, it is your life, so trust your inner feelings and thoughts.

• 1 year later...

The question of belief is one that resonates deeply with many of us. It's about finding meaning, purpose, and a sense of connection to something greater than ourselves. Whether it's faith in a religious doctrine, spiritual principles, or simply in the inherent goodness of humanity, belief shapes our perspectives and guides our actions in profound ways.
If you're ever in need of a reminder of faith or seeking inspiration, you might consider exploring the collection of Christian wall art at https://www.christianwalls.com/. It's a wonderful way to infuse your living space with positivity and spiritual reflection.