No main camp - No camping 2022 camp

Marc

No camp tent banned by Ty Mawr, they have decided they are no longer having pitching tents on Ty Mawr but they was quick to take our money without telling us we found out on facebook.

After a couple of calls to head office to conferme its right from now on there will be no more main camp meeting place, we only found out about this last night and are still working out what to do.

If anyone was coming and camping in a tent ring and get your money back.

NOTE: This doesnt affect touring vans etc. Its just tents

that is just plain stupid... we, if we could have made it, would have been having a problem because we could only do tent...

Hi

Spoke with Phil Wales - reckon we've solved this. 

He'll update you. Maz xx

Am bringing my campervan Maverick with trailervam Gunner.  We also have a three bed static booked so campervan can stay on pitch at night with base tent.

Hope Rob can come - need all folks there!  Not seen anyone for soooo long! 

Hope this helps.

So us two & three woofs for the numbers. 

We have a popup gazebo for our woofs...  if there's room plus a base tent..let me know.  I also have a large camouflage (holey) cover for added shade - just need some poles to attachit to incl trees!

FB_IMG_1643199087136.jpg

FB_IMG_1643199092123.jpg

Screenshot_20211218-181337_Gallery_remastered.jpg