is my husky agouti

wisteria

Hi, i have a 3 year old malamute husky, i thought he just had black and white fur till i was grooming him and i looked more at his outercoat and his fur is goes from white darkish brown and then black, and from what I've heard when a agoutis huskies hair strands are 3 different colors, which is what he has but he doesn't have the dirty face or cream colored undercoats like most agoutis, his undercoat is kind of whiteish grey. or is he a wolf grey colored husky or is he just plain black and white

7 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

The dark brown will be from sun bleaching,  he's definitely a black and white

He’s had the brown since he was born/very young but I completely forgot about it since I thought he was just a normal black and white, and if it is just sun bleaching shouldn’t it be on the like the last bit of the hair because his brown is in the middle of the hair. He had a litter before with a racing Alaskan husky who doesn’t carry the agouti coloring but one of the pups was agouti (both dogs had all health testing needed for there breeds also a few extra health test) 

this is the puppy who is definitely an agouti he was bought by someone who already has agoutis and he was confirmed an agouti

03B83728-F5E6-457E-83FD-06641CEC927C.thumb.jpeg.1e81264ec215270698d76772043d4952.jpeg