PLEASE HELP! Husky killing everything!

Hello! I don't really know how this works, but I have a question that I REALLY need help with. 

About a month ago I adopted a female Siberian husky (one and a half years old) and it's been interesting to say the least. This dog is not like any other dog I've seen. It kills and eats it's everything! We live on a farm in a very rural area with lots of space for her to roam, and she will track down and kill ANY animal that's not another dog and will eat them. She has even taken down goats! This is not just a prey drive, this is like watching a nature documentary. She won't even eat dog food, only something that's meaty or alive. I have no idea what to do about this or if there is anything I can do. 

One side note is that she is pregnant. I have seen our cats completely loose it when they're pregnant so maybe that has something to do with it?

My first instinct is to say that if you live on a farm  you either constrain her  i.e.  fence her into a large area to limit the behaviour  - it may not be your animals she kills so you would be liable for prosecution - or you don't let her outside unleashed.

If her prey drive is that high   - how does she react to young children she does not know?     If she is out roaming on her own  - how can you possibly have control of her?   You may live in a very rural area  - but how can you be positive she will never come across a young child on her own?

Do you really want her passing on her instincts to 4/5/6/7/8  puppies   so you have a pack of essentially wild dogs?

Yes, she does have a bit of a hard past but it didn't involve hunting. I was told that she was kept in a kennel 24-7 for the first year of her life, then was rescued by another family who kept her for six months before re-homing her to me. She is very unsocialized because of this, but has never once shown any aggression towards people. in fact she absolutely loves all people as far as I can tell. when she has one of her kills however, she will show aggression to our other dogs.

I would hate to have to re-home her because she has been though a lot of homes in her first year and a half and I think it would be really hard for her. 

Thank you for the comment!

I'm not suprised she's getting aggressive with the other dogs she sees the kill as her resource so she's guarding it as its high value to her , some dogs do this over toys and bones etc can definitely be worked on tho and corrected , it will just take time , id also make sure she can no longer get to the farm animals