Reverse Sneezing

I have a 5 month old German Shepherd / Husky Mix, he has been having bad cases of reverse sneezing and i cant seem to pin point to what it is other than maybe the food we got him. We currently give him Purina Pro Plan and it seems as though the reverse sneezing got worst.  You think its a food allergy issues? He seems to be scratching and licking his fur allow.  HELP!! i am a first pet owner and i dont know what to do.  Or if i need to be alarmed. 

This may help:-     https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/reverse-sneezing-in-dogs/

I will say up front I am a raw feeder  - but you will see on this list they recommend feeding a raw natural diet rather than kibble.    It may not solve the problem  - but you will be doing your dog a favour for the future - as well as yourself in future vet fees.

One of my huskies has 9 different food allergies  -  some of which would kill him very quickly  - others would 'just' make him very very ill.     You do not say where you are so I have no idea what access you have to vetinary blood allergy tests  (the fastest way to find out).   Other ways are to start a food elimination system  - however  kibble has so much  starch, poor quality vitamins and minerals etc - where do you start with trying to elimanate a single protein - or food stuff  - like grains???   (Most of my boys allergies are to grains)

Please read this article as you may be able to pick something out of it that will help  -  if you decide you want to try changing your pup's diet I will gladly help.