Jump to content

70 pounds at 10 months


Diane McClure
 Share

Recommended Posts

WOW he is a big boy  -  but you can see he is by no means overweight.   Marley is at the other end of the scale - does not come much higher than the top of my knee at the shoulder and around 3 or 4 inches smaller than Mikey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, wolfpup said:

WOW he is a big boy  -  but you can see he is by no means overweight.   Marley is at the other end of the scale - does not come much higher than the top of my knee at the shoulder and around 3 or 4 inches smaller than Mikey.

I'm kinda wondering if it has to do with Not neutering him yet!  His parents are not this big.  We have a lot of Huskies in our area and Blu towers them all.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

He looks too tall to be breed standard so he'll weigh more 

I just took Blu's measurements and his height is 28" and his length is 38".  Will he stop growing at this point? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Diane McClure said:

I'm kinda wondering if it has to do with Not neutering him yet!  His parents are not this big.  We have a lot of Huskies in our area and Blu towers them all.  

Marley is not neutered either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2021 at 2:41 PM, Diane McClure said:

I just took Blu's measurements and his height is 28" and his length is 38".  Will he stop growing at this point? 

Id say he's done by now , my boy is 23 inches which is breed standard,  skyla is a tall girl at 24 inches so 28 inches is very tall 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Id say he's done by now , my boy is 23 inches which is breed standard,  skyla is a tall girl at 24 inches so 28 inches is very tall 

Oh thank goodness 😅!  I'm not going to breed Blu. His snip day is on the 8th of September.  Skyla is a tall girl 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Diane McClure said:

Oh thank goodness 😅!  I'm not going to breed Blu. His snip day is on the 8th of September.  Skyla is a tall girl 😃

I always forget how tall she is for a female until I take a pic of her right next to blaze n then I realise she's a beast lol 😆

20210613_092905.jpg

20210424_084616.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy , along with dressing your husky as a unicorn on the first Thursday of each month