70 pounds at 10 months

WOW he is a big boy  -  but you can see he is by no means overweight.   Marley is at the other end of the scale - does not come much higher than the top of my knee at the shoulder and around 3 or 4 inches smaller than Mikey.

9 minutes ago, wolfpup said:

WOW he is a big boy  -  but you can see he is by no means overweight.   Marley is at the other end of the scale - does not come much higher than the top of my knee at the shoulder and around 3 or 4 inches smaller than Mikey.

I'm kinda wondering if it has to do with Not neutering him yet!  His parents are not this big.  We have a lot of Huskies in our area and Blu towers them all.  

3 hours ago, Diane McClure said:

I'm kinda wondering if it has to do with Not neutering him yet!  His parents are not this big.  We have a lot of Huskies in our area and Blu towers them all.  

Marley is not neutered either

On 8/24/2021 at 2:41 PM, Diane McClure said:

I just took Blu's measurements and his height is 28" and his length is 38".  Will he stop growing at this point? 

Id say he's done by now , my boy is 23 inches which is breed standard,  skyla is a tall girl at 24 inches so 28 inches is very tall 

16 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Id say he's done by now , my boy is 23 inches which is breed standard,  skyla is a tall girl at 24 inches so 28 inches is very tall 

Oh thank goodness 😅!  I'm not going to breed Blu. His snip day is on the 8th of September.  Skyla is a tall girl 😃

9 hours ago, Diane McClure said:

Oh thank goodness 😅!  I'm not going to breed Blu. His snip day is on the 8th of September.  Skyla is a tall girl 😃

I always forget how tall she is for a female until I take a pic of her right next to blaze n then I realise she's a beast lol 😆

20210613_092905.jpg

20210424_084616.jpg

• 4 months later...
16 hours ago, rcarbaleq2 said:

Do you remember how tall he was at 6 months.  My boy just turned 6 months and is 23 inches 55 LBS, but I don't know when siberians stop growing.  Different places have different charts.

Do you have a picture?  Especially of the front legs , the growth plates on the front legs are usually quite a good indicator