Is my Male Husky stressed?

Hi, I have a almost 3 year old male husky and a 2 year old female husky and a 9 month old male husky from the females last litter. things have been going pretty well my oldest male is a big baby, very needy and crazily attached to my 16 year old daughter. The last month or so the oldest male has been acting different he has started marking in the house so then the male puppy does it also and it just wont stop. The oldest male has become very possessive over my daughter if she leaves the room he barks and whines continuously until she comes back, and he has now started to bark and whine all the time he wants to be pet constantly and when you stop he barks and whines. he attacks the other male dog he barks at him if he gets close to any of us he barks and scares him when he tries to eat and if he is playing with his mama the oldest male acts the same way barking wanting to be aggressive. He paces alot lately its driving us crazy he constantly barks and whines it so overwhelming!! I am not sure what is going on why the sudden change in behavior, could it be that my daughter has a new boyfriend and he has been over alot in the last couple months so he is not getting the constant attention from her that he was receiving!! Im hoping someone can HELP PLEASE!!! I do not know where to go from here!! Thank you so much in advance  

My first thought is that it might be more to do with the thought of another male coming up to adulthood and possibly changing the dynamics of your older male's 'pack',   hence the marking of his territory.

Wish I could come up with a solution for you  - but my best suggestion would be a dog behavourist.   Hopefully others on here can come up with something more tangible for you.