Siberian Husky Pups Should not do Stair's Activities?

I was on the internet and i came across the following information. Complete Care Guide for Siberian Huskies » Info, Tips, & More (dog-learn.com) While you're exercising your Husky, though, some precautions should be kept in mind: first, puppies younger than nine months old shouldn't do too much jumping, running on hard surfaces, or navigating of stairs, as these can injure their still-developing joints and bones.

What constitutes Stair's and the Navigation of Stair's? My Siberian Husky is 5 Months Old. I have a back yard on a river and 2 sections 1 with 4-5 steps and another with 6-7 steps that lead down into the yard ..... he can also walk down the path that doesnt have stair's....He just loves the stairs zipping around the yard fast as he can up one set of stairs then looping to go down the other as if track and field...''I reciently have blocked the stairs off so he has to use the path'' i have had him for 2 months.

0608201419.jpg

0714201213a.jpg

0717201842 (1).jpg

0608201937.jpg

0609201201.jpg

20201212_123229 (1).jpg

Look like a dog's idea of heaven!    Walks should be 5 mins per month per walk  i.e.  5 months old  25 mins  per walk.     Going back to your other post - with your puppy running around at will  -  he will self regulate  -  i.e.  he should not go faster  or further than he feels he wants to.   If something catches his interest  (or nose) he will naturally stop, investigate, sniff around etc  (i.e.  rest) - then go on  -  he can nap if he feels like it   - its not as if he is being forced to endure a 5 mile run at his age.

Personally with my two I would be terrified of them living so close to a river  -  they are both air-heads and would just jump in - never to be seen again!