Long time no see !

Hello everybody !

Its been a very long time since I have posted here, nearly 5 years !

I remember joining this forum as a not even 19 year old, with my first husky... I am now 27, and Mishka is still by my side, as well as two more additions.. 😅

How things have changed, from renting a room in London to living in a lovely countryside house in France (I always promised Mishka someday she would have her very own big garden, what a day it was when we signed the contract for this house !)

So yes, my lovely girl will be turning 10 years old this summer, as well as celebrating her 9th gotcha day !

Then we have Loki, who joined our lives 3 years ago, he is a 3 year old husky cross.

And even more recently (Last Monday to be exact), we rescued a beautiful girly from severe neglect. She had been living for 2 years tied to a dog house among her own mess.. She was so severely matted and infested with fleas and ticks I wasnt even sure we could save her coat, but after a stHello everybody !

Its been a very long time since I have posted here, nearly 5 years !

I remember joining this forum as a 19 year old, with my first husky... I am now 27, and Mishka is still by my side, as well as two more additions.. 😅

How things have changed, from renting a room in London to living in a lovely countryside house in France (I always promised Mishka someday she would have her very own big garden, what a day it was when we signed the contract for this house !)

So yes, my lovely girl will be turning 10 years old this summer, as well as celebrating her 9th gotcha day !

Then we have Loki, who joined our lives 3 years ago, he is a 3 year old husky cross, he is my big baby boy !

And even more recently (Last Monday to be exact), we rescued a beautiful girly from severe neglect. She had been living for 2 years tied to a dog house among her own mess.. She was so severely matted and infested with fleas and ticks I wasnt even sure we could save her coat, but after a strong anti parasite treatement, 2 baths and grooming sessions morning and night for the past week, we are on the right track to saving her coat and are finally able to see what was hiding under all this coat ! We have renamed her Kára !rong anti parasite treatement, 2 baths and grooming sessions morning and night for the past week, we are on the right track to saving her coat and are finally able to see what was hiding under all this coat ! We have renamed her Kára !

So here we go, I hope to see some faces I used to know still active it would he lovely to catch up ! Promise I wont log out for 5 years this time 😂

IMG_20210105_084310_506.jpg

IMG_20210621_120017_062.jpg

IMG_20210621_213409_465.jpg

IMG_20210328_181739_654.thumb.jpg.bc7267992f564ffe312b4b4236bf672d.jpg

IMG_20210621_214019_750.jpg

• Like 1