Lazy Husky

Hello there , i have a 12 months old female Husky , she came into her first season a couple of months ago , so she went off her food , became a bit clingy , and quite lethargic , all known symptoms of a first period , the thing is shes still the same now even though she stopped her period 1 month ago , she,s eating ok but not as much as she was , but she dosn,t have any energy , we walk for an hour in the morning ,but she cant run for more than 5 mins before wanting to lie down , has anyone else had this problem  

IMG_2195-2.jpg

Hello there she sometimes sits like that and sometimes with her rear legs under her , i have had her checked out vet says she's fine but iam still cocerned , just trying to find out if anyone else has come across this ?

Before I had my girl fixed she was never a big eater. I fed her 2 cups a day and she rarely ever ate it all, some days she would nibble a little bit of it and be done with it. Big thing to remember is, they will eat what they need and unless you notice a total lack of eating then you should worry. but it is just, she isn't eating much and isn't exercising much, then it kinda goes hand in hand, she doesn't need it.

Now, never had the issue with the running, always worried about the beast running out the door... she could just still not be feeling herself as the above mentioned. always worth watching to make sure nothing is wrong.