Need tips for training

Hi there my dogs name is Misha , shes 11 months old , ive been training her for 6 months to stay away from other dogs and not to jump up at people , iam maybe successful 60 percent of the time , she is told on every walk to do this , but i feel iam loosing the battle , i noticed shes changed quite a bit when she came into season , but that was 2 months ago , she's doesn't seem to have much energy and her eating habits can change daily , any advice would be welcome

022.jpg

I have only ever had male dogs so cannot help you with most of your post  - however an 11 month old pup should be  full of energy and mischief.    In what way are her eating habits changing?   Is she getting fussy?   Does she ever skip meals totally,  or appear to not want to eat certain types of food?    What do you feed her?   Themore information you can give us the better idea we might have

Hi Wolfpup , she has been tried on most things she eats raw chicken wings , dried dog food tinned dog food , sweet potatoes , tinned tuna in water , but things she ate yesterday she wont eat today , its odd some days she has gone with just one chicken wing in a day , she gets two meals a day, and maybe a treat or two , the vet says there's nothing wrong with her and the lethargic nature maybe a continuation of her fist season , ive been told there is a thing called lazy Huskys , have you heard of this ?

7 hours ago, BEWILDERED said:

Hi Wolfpup , she has been tried on most things she eats raw chicken wings , dried dog food tinned dog food , sweet potatoes , tinned tuna in water , but things she ate yesterday she wont eat today , its odd some days she has gone with just one chicken wing in a day , she gets two meals a day, and maybe a treat or two , the vet says there's nothing wrong with her and the lethargic nature maybe a continuation of her fist season , ive been told there is a thing called lazy Huskys , have you heard of this ?

Lazy huskies?????   I wish my two had heard of it !!    Ony of my boys was fussy  -  would not eat the same meal two days running  -  (will now)  I thought he was just being fussy  but it turned out he had food allergies.