6 y/o husky pukes 3-4 daily

Goodevening i have a 6 year old husky that pukes up clear liquid 3-4 times daily. He seems always so dehydrated so i kept givin him water and he would puke more. Its been going on for a year now, ive got a blood test done and nothing has came back positive. The drs say hes a very healthy dog. So in the past 2 months i have been only givin him small amounts of water a few times a day along with only feeding him once at noon. It has reduced the pukeing to 3-4 times a day. 

Anyone ever experiance this or have any thoughts what i could do to make him stop?

Thanks!

Hello Corey!  I'm sorry to hear that your furbaby is not feeling well.  If I was you I would take him to another Vet because that's not normal for him to be still throwing up!  May I ask a question?  Do you have any Walnut trees in your yard?  Walnuts are very Toxic!  Is there anything that has chemicals laying around?  I had to go around my yard and remove a lot of mushrooms and cut down a Walnut tree!  Did your Vet take a X-ray on him to see if there was anything blocking in his intestines?  What are you feeding him?  Sorry for all the questions, but I do want to Help as much as I can!   

No walnut trees. Not much growth for him to eat around the house and no chemicals. Hes got a 200x200 field that get gets to play in, just grass, some roots, some dirt. Thats the second vet i took him to in the past year they both say hes fine, both did only blood work no xrays. Purina i believe the food is. 

Thanks for helping me

Hmm,  the only thing I can think of is to have your Vet take a X-ray!  Here's another question ⁉️ Is he drinking too fast? Let him drink as much as he can but a little bit at a time! But I think you mentioned that already!  Did you try changing his food?  I feed Blu Taste of the wild - Bison and Venison.  Then I switch it up and the next day some boiled chicken, 1 ounce of fried Beef liver ( in coconut oil ) 1 tablespoon of Greek plain non fat Yogurt mixed with his food.  Try fasting him for a day but keep him drinking, then see if he is still throwing up!!  But I really suggest you have a X-ray done, to rule out blockage somewhere!!   You're very welcome and I hope your baby 🐺 gets better soon 🥰. Please keep us informed of how he's doing!   

I bought him 2 puppy bowls that are like a maze for his food and water because he drinks and eats so fast. Ever sense a year ago a trigger clicked and he started pukeing up clear liquid along with eattin and drinkin way to fast. I had him on taste of the wild for many years then a couple years back he decided he didnt want it. He would take his food bowl and flip it over 3-4 times a day (the same dish of food and not eat it) its crazy how "bad" hes gotten over 2 years. I have no idea what to do with him

20190316_114430.jpg

Before you spend money on an x-ray -  if he does not throw up food then there is no blockage  - is he pooing ok?    Of course there might be a foreign body - however it would not cause him to only throw up liquid.

One of my huskies started to throw up a lot,  clear liquid like yours to start with - then yellow bile, then yellow bile with blood in it.   It turned out he had food allergies.  Have you tried him on digestive enzymes with his food?     Many dogs are now becoming food sensitive (different to true allergies  - allergies show up as IGE  whereas sensitivities usually show up as IGG  on blood - food allergy testing)  -  mainly to grains.   By the time we found out my boy was allergic to 9 different grains and foodstuff.

This will not account for his sudden change to wolfing his food & water down though  .........  did anything change?    It could be something small like he went to drink and the water bowl was empty  (once is enough for some dogs) have you gotten another pet around that time?    If the tests done show there is no kidney malfunction  the only thing I can think of was a quick internet search :-   https://topdogtips.com/excessive-thirst-in-dogs/#:~:text= 8 Causes of Excessive Thirst in Dogs,a problem with your pet's adrenals... More

Again just trying to cover the bases  -  sorry if you have already gone down this route.

I tried a raise water bowl he would just knock it over and drink off the ground. Hes a stubborn one.

His poop/pee are all fine still just a little less now that ive cut back on his water and food. Hes been with a little chihuahua/terrior for 5 years so pretty much grew up with him and i just got 2 boy cats but he plays with them. I dont see them being a bother. Ill watch that video.

Thanks agian!