5 month old puppy still mouthing

Hi

We have a 5 month female Husky puppy. She is great and so far listens and follows instructions (apart from mouthing and jumping). 

The one problem we have is mouthing. She has never bitten but we are trying to stop the habit so we do not allow it by saying no and withdrawing the hand (it starts if she wants attention).

However she is snappy when she is unsuccessful. It's the snappy bit that worries me. So I managed to stop the mouthing but now I get the snappy.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

Yes she was taken away from her mother early. We adopted her when the first owner decided they didn't want her (very quickly).

Yes is lovely but atm gets so excited with other dogs/people and mouthing. 

On 5/22/2021 at 10:59 PM, wolfpup said:

It sounds as if she might have been taken from her mum and siblings too early  -  do you know her history?

What I did with Marley was yelp loudly  (like a litter mate would) and walk away  - stop the play or interaction.   He eventually got the message not to use his teeth on me.

I think the best solution would be to turn to a veterinarian because only he will help and inform you depending on your case. Obviously, you can also search on different information platforms for dog owners. For example, look at this site and you will see how much interesting and extremely useful information there is about bulldogs. I have such a breed of dog and whatever I am interested in, I can find everything on this site. Every day I read there to see what news has appeared and if I can implement them for my dog.