Retaining baby teeth in Blu

Diane McClure

OMGOODNESS I just noticed these retaining baby teeth in Blu and his upper canine teeth as well! Should I wait till they fall out Or call his Vet?  My husband thinks I'm over reacting, but it looks really serious!!  What should I do?  

20210322_211948.jpg

No, their not loose at all 😔 I tried to wiggle them and their not budging!  His upper canine teeth are doing it as well 😭  I think I'm going to call his Vet today because he's in so much pain and it saddens me to see him like this!

5 hours ago, Diane McClure said:

No, their not loose at all 😔 I tried to wiggle them and their not budging!  His upper canine teeth are doing it as well 😭  I think I'm going to call his Vet today because he's in so much pain and it saddens me to see him like this!

If hes in pain with them definitely get him checked over , keep us updated 

15 hours ago, Diane McClure said:

Their finally all out 😃 I canceled his appointment today because he doesn't need them pulled " Thank goodness"!  He was playing with his pillow and that did the trick.  Thanks guys for the help 🙂

Brilliant ,saves a bit of money too which is always nice lol

Archived