Never Underestimate Your Husky!

Diane McClure

Today I almost lost my baby boy Blu 🐺!  We just came back home from the dog park and a little walk around the block. Came inside to refill his water dish and I noticed he wasn't glued to my side, like he normally is! Hmm, maybe he went down in the Man cave in the basement? Nope.. I checked everywhere and No Blu 😳!!  Thinking to my self, he couldn't of opened the door! So I asked my neighbor that was out side!  Did you see Blu come out of the house and he said No I didn't!!!  As soon he said that, Blu is running down the road to my neighbor!!!!   So never Underestimate Your Husky !!!  I learned a lesson to lock the screen door!   Now I know how a Mother feels like when she lost her child 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭......

20210211_073717.jpg

20210214_120457.jpg

20210217_110652.jpg

Thank you BingBlaze n Skyla 🤗 I should of known better to lock the outside door!  Because they are very prone to be a escape artists.  My husband and I are in the process of fencing our back yard in.  I'm also aware of them digging under the fence.  We are still in winter here in Pennsylvania, Pa United States and digging the hard ground for the fence to be under it seems to be time consuming!  But well worth it for my Blu to be safe inside the fence instead of the outside!.

Archived