Pet Services in Dubai

Canadian VC

Canadian Veterinary Clinic was founded by animals lovers and supported by passionate in animal care staff. It started as a primary clinic in October,2013 and now upgraded to comprehensive veterinary clinic.

We provide routine veterinary care and services like deworming, vaccinations, microchipping, grooming and cleaning. WE offer laboratory services like hematology blood test ,blood biochemistry, cytology and rapid viral tests . WE also offer routine surgeries in birds , dogs and cats, like abscess removal, caesarian, spay, castration and wound suturing. If your pet needs specialized medical attention we can refer you to highly qualified MRCVS veterinarians. We have a strong connections with MRCVS qualified Veterinarians.

We have a charity program with tray cats and dogs . We have a strong cooperation with the community serving the stray cats on trap spay and neuter release program.We are passionate in caring for all animals because we believe if we care for them, we care also for ourselves, our family and the future generations.

https://www.canadianvc.com

about-us.jpg

• 9 months later...

The thing that my first vet told me about pure breeds of dogs, is to be very careful about the regular vaccines the dog has to take, and here is the same that the vet from Dubai told me when I was with my puppy Chucky and he started to feel bad, besides that, at first, I was insecure about the attitude from the vet since he was too direct and cold with my pet, but now I understand that this is related to his professionalism, rather than coldness. And on top of that, before getting to the vet, I checked some general aspects from https://www.veterinaryschoolsu.com/ so that I could be informed a little bit, and what I wanna tell you, the site is very informative and useful for the days when visiting the vet.

• 7 months later...

Actually, I remembered that period when my little cousin was at school. He dreamed of becoming a painter, but he loved many animals. I remember we had an animal shelter in our town, and every day after school, she worked there as a volunteer. He was full of love for dogs and cats, but he dreamed of becoming a painter. I felt that one day he would be a vet. And I was right. He is a vet who still loves a lot of animals. He is also still developing his skills to become a good veterinary Technician https://www.veterinaryschoolsu.com/vet-tech/pro-and-cons/.
 I’m very proud that he is always learning and always making an effort to become better and help animals.

Thank you for the information! I'm a dog owner since very recently, and I'm only starting to educate myself on everything about my pet's health, the necessary routine check-ups, vaccines, and castration. My dog is obsessed with a little cute cat friend he's made. She keeps visiting our home for the past few days, but I'm worried about letting my dog outside to actually interact with her. I had to do some research on https://www.pestsbanned.com/cats/how-to-get-rid-of-cats/ to look for advice and tips on how to prevent the cat from visiting us. Maybe she is a stray cat; who knows how her health is? Maybe she has fleas. I'm not gonna lie. At one point, I actually considered adopting her!

• 7 months later...

Following over 20years with World Care Pet Transport, we totally focused on corporate relocation and unparalleled levels of service and scope. Happy Buddies was born with the mission to be the new standard of pet moving services. Combining technological advances with years of expertise our mission is for Global Pet Relocation to be the pinnacle of pet transport.