I want to buy a Husky- How do you think Agouti husky?

AhmedowGurbany

I love husky dogs, we have a small garden. I want to feed him in that little garden without taking him home. We can take a walk together in the mornings when COVID19 is present.

I liked agouti husky dogs the most, a source I read said that these husky breeds are quite energetic. He had the habit of running away when we didn't throw his energy away.

https://petanimalworld.com/agouti-husky-breed-informations-and-images/

There is quite a stray stray dog in the park where I plan to walk the dog. Will he get into a fight with the dogs? Although I love dogs very much, I am afraid that they will hurt me.

Do you think I should buy a small husky or an adult husky? I have a 6-year-old son at home, I want a dog that can get along well with him.

My English is not very good, I hope you understand me. :)

Huskies are pack animals , they like being with their family , do you plan to keep him outside or just feed him outside?  

They are very energetic and need good walks everyday , how high is your fence ? They do like to escape sometimes 

Some dogs do fight , others don't,  id stay clear of any stray dogs if possible , my girl husky doesn't like other dogs anymore because she has been attacked by another dog

Mine love kids but it's up to you if you want to go through the trouble of house training a puppy (puppies do like to nip also) or an adult dog who will most likely have at least some training 

I hope ive understood everything and my answers help  

Huskies are very high energy  (and high maintenance)   two  x 1 hour walks a day minimum,  Never, ever to be allowed off lead - unless in a very dog secure park  (i.e.  at least 6ft fencing)  -  as should your own garden fencing be - otherwise the dog will go.    They hate not to be with their pack   - are really not good on their own   so only get one if your new dog is going to be spending the vast majority of its time in the home with you.

They are definitely not the sort of dog who will happily live in the yard all day   - neither will they protect your property (or yourselves) ......................... for a treat they will show any prospective burglar exactly where all the jewellery is hidden !   They can be willful, stubborn, will argue with you,   will NOT do as you want them to do unless they can see some advantage in it for them.     Most huskies have an extremely high  prey-drive  - so if there are any small furries in your house or garden   - they wont be there for long.  They will also outsmart you on numerous occasions.

They are high maintenance and can be very challenging   - but for me they are the only breed of dog on the planet.    If you study the breed well beforehand so you really understand what you are taking on, and the committment you are making  -  then you will have the perfect companion for yourselves  - and he/she will have a family worthy of his/her intelligence.

55 minutes ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Huskies are pack animals , they like being with their family , do you plan to keep him outside or just feed him outside?  

They are very energetic and need good walks everyday , how high is your fence ? They do like to escape sometimes 

Some dogs do fight , others don't,  id stay clear of any stray dogs if possible , my girl husky doesn't like other dogs anymore because she has been attacked by another dog

Mine love kids but it's up to you if you want to go through the trouble of house training a puppy (puppies do like to nip also) or an adult dog who will most likely have at least some training 

I hope ive understood everything and my answers help  

An apartment for 3 families. We have our own garden of 40m2. We are considering feeding in the garden. In the country where I live, there is not a lot of home-feeding habits.

34 minutes ago, wolfpup said:

Huskies are very high energy  (and high maintenance)   two  x 1 hour walks a day minimum,  Never, ever to be allowed off lead - unless in a very dog secure park  (i.e.  at least 6ft fencing)  -  as should your own garden fencing be - otherwise the dog will go.    They hate not to be with their pack   - are really not good on their own   so only get one if your new dog is going to be spending the vast majority of its time in the home with you.

They are definitely not the sort of dog who will happily live in the yard all day   - neither will they protect your property (or yourselves) ......................... for a treat they will show any prospective burglar exactly where all the jewellery is hidden !   They can be willful, stubborn, will argue with you,   will NOT do as you want them to do unless they can see some advantage in it for them.     Most huskies have an extremely high  prey-drive  - so if there are any small furries in your house or garden   - they wont be there for long.  They will also outsmart you on numerous occasions.

They are high maintenance and can be very challenging   - but for me they are the only breed of dog on the planet.    If you study the breed well beforehand so you really understand what you are taking on, and the committment you are making  -  then you will have the perfect companion for yourselves  - and he/she will have a family worthy of his/her intelligence.

What scares me is their energies. Very nice dogs, if I had the opportunity, I would let them wander with me until the evening. Frankly, I haven't been able to decide yet. After taking the friend, I can never leave him alone ..

Feeding in the garden is absolutely fine , mine get fed in the kitchen but my girl does like to take food into the garden with her and eat it outside 

Like mentioned they aren't a type of dog to be able to go off leash as they like to run and have a high prey drive around small animals 

Archived