What is a good safe temperature to have the house set to in the summer for Huskys?

Ryns Momma

I recently adopted a Husky and I want to make sure that the house temperature is comfortable for her. With that said, I live Florida and in a area where the electric bills are very high! If it were up to me I would keep the house on 72 all day long but I wouldn't be able to afford the bill. It is safe for her if I leave the AC on 77 or 78 during the day? We always keep the fans going and she often goes to the kitchen to lay on the cold tile floor. 

Not an expert by any means  -  but some huskies on here live in India where the temps are even higher.  As long as she has access to a cold floor, plenty of water  and, say, a paddling pool where she can get wet and therefore cool  she should be absolutely fine.  Hopefully some members from warmer climates will be able to help you further.

Archived