Walking two huskies without pulling

Onceuponadime

I adopted a new husky couple of months ago. I've been walking my dogs separately.  Separately they are great.  As soon as I walk them together they are a nightmare pulling, ignoring me etc. I walk them on a harness with a coupler. I even tried a leash on each hand also one on a belt other on leash. Any advice.  At some point I need to go out on my own with them both and at present its impossible to walk both together. 

On 8/31/2020 at 9:01 AM, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

I used a walkyourdogwithlove non pull harness (mine didn't get on with head collars) walking belt and their own lead each now we no longer need the non pull harness , walking separately and together to get the commands down to train 

Both of mine have had them ever since I had the dogs   -  they still pull.

I made sure to take them out individually aswell as together to work on their training and slowly transitioned from him wearing the harness and a semi-slip to just the semi-slip , then I was able to put him in a normal harness and the only time I used it after that was when it was icy out but don't need it for that now either 

• 2 months later...

Archived