What kind of husky is he?

HuskyMomma20

I think there is an Alaskan husky as well  - but I would go for Siberian.    Whatever 'type' he is  -  he is going to get away with murder with that sad looking little gorgeous face.    Just one look will melt your heart and you will give him anything he wants  .............................  I have one just like that so speak from experience  😉

Well they look Siberian to me   -   I think the Americans call these coats  'plush' ?  i.e. somewhere inbetween a standard and a wooly?    I have one standard short coated and one wooly  - your pups dad looks very similiar to my wooly  (in photograph to the left)

He’s our first husky, we actually pick him up in 12 days. I’ve done soooo much research to the point I feel like I’ve owned one my whole life. We actually purchased a second one from the same breeder that we will go back and pick up the end of June. 😃 We are very excited to have our mini pack. 

Attached is the picture of our other pup☺️ The Black one is the mother and the White is the father! 

FD52AA69-E5A8-405F-9E40-536FF62672FE.jpeg

2F8A7C36-F0B2-4AAF-BC49-8EFD8EFFB311.jpeg

DDC96706-1DE1-4168-84E0-9FFDE74F4B25.jpeg

Thank you. However, we won’t get her until the first one is 12 weeks old so by that time we will be able to notice the signs of it. I know there isn’t any two dogs that are the same, but a lot of people I know have gotten multiples at one time or a few weeks apart from this breeder and never had that issue. But I will keep a look out for the signs, thank you again 

I have also read that is more common in the same litter, we are getting the first one may 25th and the other one we are getting June 28th so it’s about a 4 week gap, I know it is still a possibility but it’s not as strong as two from the same litter. Thank you for the heads up BingBlaze nSkyla

Congratulations! My 2 are 4 years old now, I brought my first furbaby home when he was 8 weeks old and then 9 weeks later I brought my 2nd one home. You are in for a wild ride, my best advice would be to train consistently, train together and it’s also important to train separately otherwise they become dependant on each other and this will hinder building your bond with your pups. Training 2 pups together is hard work, it will drain you as husky’s are high maintenance, it took nearly 2 years for the training to pay off but it was worth every minute. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived