Best foods for my picky eater

Bronco71998

I went to petco and asked but all they day did was sell me their stuff. Akita (my Siberian husky)liked it initially, but now I only can get her to eat it if I put soft caned food with it. I have tried all the foods like gravy train. And old roys, and etc. etc. I can not find something that she will eat. She is almost a year her birthday is may 6th. I could send a picture if that would help she is very healthy and active. But I am at a pass trying to train and feed her she is very strong willed. And very stubborn. But I have always wanted a Siberian husky and she is my first. She is my escape artist I love our two hour runs trying to catch her. But I love her dearly and she comes and lays with me and talks to me. So I have given all information I can think of. If it helps9B68B427-E4CF-4FC4-B7E9-D13187D936B6.thumb.jpeg.6a67f475370861b76f1e5bdc8960c552.jpeg

38F86853-9D8C-4ECA-A1D8-8DE57212884E.jpeg

Archived