HELP WITH OLD HIPS

Disamatic

Hey folks, I'm new here. So my girl i have had since I picked her out of a cardboard box 14 years ago has hips that are getting pretty tired. With that said, this is what I'm doing to help her so far and everything along the way has made big differences in prolonging more pain. Mentally this dog is on top of her game, loves to eat, loves treat time, follows me and my wife around the house everywhere we go. Its just the getting up part after laying down. She even chases critters that are in her yard still. The last 2 days though when getting up a time or two she let out a little quick cry/yelp, then after a stretch she is back to normal. I am giving her....    Adequan injections every 7-10 days. Gabipentin 300mg twice daily, Galliprant I can't remember dosage but its to her weight. Also I do a CBD/very low thc content sometimes. I'm just wondering if anybody has any thoughts on further treatment that may help keep her comfortable. No surgical, I just want to let her live her life as happy as possible. Thanks in advance. 

20181201_071048(1).jpg

20181217_171106.jpg

20181224_153736.jpg

I actually forgot 2 other supplements, I give her extend joint car, it's a packet of powder that goes on wet food, then I also give her a pet wellbeing life gold, Immune system support and antioxidant protection for canines with cancer. As she did have a cancerous tumor removed on her leg. I chose not to do any hard treatments because I want her to be happy in her golden years. If you know of anything else that might help I'd appreciate it. I'm gong to look into the green lipped muscle. Thanks again.

BB&S beat me to it   -  green lipped mussles is defo the way to go.    You do not state where you are (which country) but things like Yumove - even the vet prescribed one  - its only active ingredient is green lipped mussels  -  RIAFLEX do purely green lipped mussels  - which works out far cheaper than anything else you can buy.

Archived