Grooming Products

Keeonah

Hey Guys,

So I thought I would share with you some of my recent experience with bathing and grooming my huskies. Now bathing is normally a hand full at the best of times and would normally end up in 4 bottles of shampoo, even more so with Keiko and his masses of fur☹️. Now my daughter is a Scentsy consultant and said to me about trying out the dog grooming products, so I ordered the Shampoo and the No Knot Spot for their backends  as this is a nightmare also. My shampoo arrived and after bathing 7 dogs, to my amazement, I still had just under half a bottle. Next came the grooming, now, Kieko hates his is tail and back end being touched at all as it matts together because of the length of it so in came the No Knot spot. This stuff is absolutely  brilliant and I can't recommend it enough so, for any of you with not being able to get to the groomers and are looking for an easy way out that also comes with natural ingredients and oils for their skin then please do take a look at this. My daughter also said this month they have a special on and their normal whiff box is all about dogs and has all of the dog products in it at a special price. Have a look for yourself here and you can have it delivered to your door. Trust me, this is well worth trying.

https://jacquisimms.scentsy.co.uk/party/12031510/Scentsy Spring time

whoof box 2.jpg

whoof box.jpg

whoof box1.jpg

Forgot these 2 photos. My daughter with Patch, her long coat husky and the other is what came out of one leg after using No Knot Spot. Did make an error in part of the main post but it won't let me edit it for some reason. Please ignore the No Snot spot bit. 😂 If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

IMG_0281.jpeg

IMG_0691.JPG

Archived