Helpless

Have you tried a romantic dinner for 2???...

no all kidding aside maybe she does not want to mate and or rejects the male because she thinks it is not a good match nature is strange that way....

15 hours ago, Helpless said:

I have a 3 yearold male husky and I've been trying to breed him with a my friend's 2 yearold female (we are not selling the puppy's we both plan to keep them all) the only problem is the female is very aggressive with him when she's in heat and makes it very difficult to try and breed them any suggestions

No remotely sane person who has had a husky for 3 years would consider pickiness of a husky to be a strange thing. Let me guess, you only recently got the dog and had a brilliant thought it would be as simple as merely getting two dogs together :)

Clearly your Husky is ugly to her. Sorry.  

She is clearly well aware of her standards and knows instinctively she can do better than him if she prefers "dry spell" (while overflowing with hormons), to him.

Archived