Help family with allergies

Marianorufffera

Hey guys so I’ve been dying to get my husky.. problem is my family is allergic mom, brothers, nephews etc and Also my mom suffers from asthma. I’m getting my own place and the plan was to get my husky but after thinking about it, I wouldn’t be able to really have my family over or have them watch my pup if I go away. It’s kind of like a family or the dog situation, I’ve been infatuated with huskies all my life, my first dog was a husky but he lived outside full time (you could do those things in the 80s) he loved it and never even wanted to be in the house. But anyway I’ve been dying for the moment to get another husky but I’m really stuck here. My mom and I both started allergy shots last year, I see a major improvement in myself. It’s just gonna suck not being able to enjoy my doggy with the fam. Is there anything I can do to keep my place allergen free?? 

Archived