Bad Tooth, Cyst or What

PaulG

ok 29th of november I had to go to the hospital got home late about 5:55pm as i was taking off my coat and thinking about the news i had had about my Cancer Treatment and Operation later this month

I looked down and noticed my boys fur on his muzzle was sticking up like he had stuck his nise some where and had something in his fur

Gave it a rub and it was not the fur but something under it and small

Phoned Vet saturday and could not get into see them, Monday had him in and as shocked by how fast  the small lump had grown

Vet put him on Noroclav and Meloxidyl and he is booked in later today for an Op to see if its  bad tooth or what Lump has gone down a little, he is eating fine (he will be getting a teeth ceaning at the same time)

Still happy and smiling but I am worried about how fast it came up

When i opened his mouth (that was a fight) he had a lump on the roof of his mouth, as well as teh swelling on his gum

With my own cancer issues i am really worried about him

I have attached a picture and i warn you it is gross

photo_2019-12-08_17-11-18.jpg

Hope the vet is able to determine exactly what it is  -  it does look like an abscess from the picture but with you mentioning a lump in the roof of his mouth as well  ...........  it certainly needs investigating more thoroughly.    Keeping my fingers crossed for him   -  let us know.

Archived