Squeaky toy question...

Just bought Nanuck a squeaky toy over the weekend. It's shaped like a slab of ribs. When I make it squeak, he starts making a crying sound. He's not afraid of the toy, as he seems to like it, but he makes this crying sound every time I make it squeak, or if he makes it squeak. Anyone ever observe this type of behavior?

Awwww lol

Never seen my boys do this with a squeaker - one thing though, never leave him with it on his own, if he gets the squeaker out of the middle he will be making VERY weird noises! They are small and can be ingested quite easily - i always remove any squaking toys if i leave the room just to be safe.

having said that they normally destroy them in minutes laugh.gif

awe that's cute! I would def like to see a video on this howling =oD Pongo doesn't seem to mind squeeky toys, although he squeeks them so much that in one day the toy is usually finished squeeking lol. I do love his duck squeeky toy that sounds like a real duck!