The Northern Lights Are Brighter Now

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your kind words, it helps more than you know. I hope that each of you is as fortunate as I was and have so many years with your huskies. Bo and I were so very lucky to have found each other and to have shared our lives.

Someday, not right away - but someday, I'll have another blue-eyed love. Bo taught me way to much not to use it with another husky. He showed me that there is not another breed that is a better fit for me.

Thank you all again. Bo and I appreciate every wonderful thing you (and this forum) have provided us and all the other huskies. What a great feeling to call this "home".....:)

Oh Becky, I've been away and have just seen this, and I'm so sorry. Thank you for sharing your beautiful poem and your love for Bo with all of us. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope you can take comfort in all the happy memories, what a wonderful, long life he had and so much love from you. Hang in there sweetie. Words cannot express my sympathy for your loss.

Thank you all for your kind words, it helps more than you know. I hope that each of you is as fortunate as I was and have so many years with your huskies. Bo and I were so very lucky to have found each other and to have shared our lives.

Someday, not right away - but someday, I'll have another blue-eyed love. Bo taught me way to much not to use it with another husky. He showed me that there is not another breed that is a better fit for me.

Thank you all again. Bo and I appreciate every wonderful thing you (and this forum) have provided us and all the other huskies. What a great feeling to call this "home".....:)

Becky, I'm so sorry I missed this as I have been very busy at work lately. I can't imagine how it felt that day, but you've handled it well. Better than I would have, for sure. Bo was very lucky to have you in his life. I'm very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Bo. Beautiful poem, by the way.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. It's so hard to lose a loyal family member/ friend. It breaks my heart that you have lost that. I believe that we will all see our lost pets in the after life and I've lost a couple that I know are waiting for me on the other side.

Bless you!

*Big Hug*

Again, thank you all for sharing my loss. What a comfort you have all been during the past couple of weeks. the house is so still and I have a hard time being there without Bo. My poor Kat is taking the brunt of it all and suffers through waaay too many cuddles.

I find myself clicking on Bo's tribute page throughout my day at work - it brings me comfort to see that smiling face of his. He was a fairly 'vain' dog - would strut like a show dog when people would comment on his appearance so I'm sure he, too, is very honored with the tribute page and is doing some peeking from the Bridge.

I know he's still watching out for me. I feel it when he's near, silly as that may sound. His body may be gone, but his soul comes to comfort me when I least expect it.

I thank you all, and especially Sarah and Marc for that. It's honestly overwhelming and it means so much.

Becky, believe it or not, Bo means a lot to all of us here. I think Bo represents what all Husky owners want for their furbabies, a long healthy and enjoyable life with humans who love them. That is the pinnacle of Husky ownership. You and Bo together achieved that.

Becky, believe it or not, Bo means a lot to all of us here. I think Bo represents what all Husky owners want for their furbabies, a long healthy and enjoyable life with humans who love them. That is the pinnacle of Husky ownership. You and Bo together achieved that.

couldn't agree more Dave, added to rep