Which other Breed is most cmaptible with Hsky

Amrit

Hey all Husky enthusiast , greetings!

Since I am new pet parent and and new to this amazing world of dogs,  I guess 80% of my time i am busy thinking / reading about how to keep my pup best in every aspect of his life.

Searching toys , food stores , supplements etc for my pup.

Next big question that comes to my mind is ... if i want another pup , "which breed will be more compatible with my husky pup ?"

My options  1. French Mastiff 

2. Bullmastiff

3. Rottweiler

4. American bully

I am looking for ferocious guard dog since my husky will be all love and snuggle to every stranger. :P

Any Idea or recommendation or share your experience with 2 pups from different breed . Don't be shy ... just share the pics :)

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-18 at 12.49.01 PM.jpeg

I have a 3 year old husky and we live with a 4 year old blue heeler (roommates dog). They met a year ago and get alone great, but he's a rescue and refuses to play with her most of the time (she annoys him with how much she wants to play!) Just a thought from my experience, you can either get a dog that matches your huskies energy, or a dog that will balance out how hyper they can be. If they're outside dogs a high energy dog partner would be great, they would tire each other out everyday (boy would that be nice.) If they're inside most the time you might not want them tearing through the house!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 3:06 AM, howdy_doody said:

I have a 3 year old husky and we live with a 4 year old blue heeler (roommates dog). They met a year ago and get alone great, but he's a rescue and refuses to play with her most of the time (she annoys him with how much she wants to play!) Just a thought from my experience, you can either get a dog that matches your huskies energy, or a dog that will balance out how hyper they can be. If they're outside dogs a high energy dog partner would be great, they would tire each other out everyday (boy would that be nice.) If they're inside most the time you might not want them tearing through the house!

Yeah... i also think so... may be a labrador or mastiff.... will research and pot my findings.///

I have 2 husky’s (Luka blue may be half GSD, I had a DNA test and the company are questionable, but that’s another story)and if I was adding I’d have a GSD, very intelligent, great guard dogs and loyal. It’s how you train them rather than just about the breed, two pups at the same time is a full time job, I did it with mine, I had Cai first then 9 weeks later I brought Luka blue home. In my experience I think it’s better to train one for at least a year to 18 months then introduce another, you need to spend the time bonding and training before adding another.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived