New to the Forum

jazmine.bleu&mitsu

Hello! I’m Jazmine and I recently adopted a two month old husky pup who we named Bleu. She’s an absolute sweetheart and definitely full of energy. She’s my first husky, as my other dog is a Yorkie. I’ve loved the breed since my childhood but, as my Yorkie required little training (he is relatively responsive and easily corrected), I definitely have my work cut out for me! Nonetheless, I am determined to give her the best life possible and I’d love for any and all advice on diet, exercise/mental stimulation, socialization, and, most importantly, training. Below is baby Bleu!IMG_9798.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

On 11/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, jazmine.bleu&mitsu said:

She’s an absolute sweetheart and definitely full of energy. She’s my first husky, as my other dog is a Yorkie. I’ve loved the breed since my childhood but, as my Yorkie required little training (he is relatively responsive and easily corrected), I definitely have my work cut out for me! Nonetheless, I am determined to give her the best life possible and I’d love for any and all advice on diet, exercise/mental stimulation, socialization, and, most importantly, training. Below is baby Bleu!

welcome.. he is very cute.... keep posting more pics. 

Archived