Sign in to follow this  
Macaiwere

What do you do for living?

Hey, guys. Who does what for a living? do you like your job? Let's discuss. I think an interesting topic on the forum but I not found. 
I'll start with myself - I write articles for various online publications.

I work for a Judge in the United States Federal Courts.

I am a Sequence Analyst in Production Control at an Automotive plant in the UK, Sounds way more technical than it is.

I ensure that the flow of car bodies throughout the plant is occurring at the correct time, and chase up any bodies that may be potentially late are chased up in the various areas of the plant, to get them back on track.

I'm a welder I used to work anyway from home every week on all the high risers in london and other new metal frame buildings I know work 6 mins from home on a farm doing maintenance. 

2 hours ago, Macaiwere said:

What subject did you teach?

IT  from beginners to advanced

Background in IT but nowadays, Husky slave to adopteds/foster, photography and dog accessory production (leads, collars, headcollars, walking belts, etc)

On 10/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, Macaiwere said:

Hey, guys. Who does what for a living? do you like your job? Let's discuss. I think an interesting topic on the forum but I not found. 
I'll start with myself - I write articles for various online publications.

I write articles and dissertations too. I work for a company that writes such texts https://paidpaper.net/papersowl-com-review/ . Personally, I like this work very much, it is almost never monotonous. And in General, it is difficult for me to call it a job, rather more a hobby that brings me income . In General, I'm happy , I'm one of the few whose work is fun.

Graphic / web designer (creator of logos, ads, websites, formatted emails, brochures, posters, & various other marketing materials for small businesses and nonprofits).
I like my work, it's creative and artsy.
I also enjoy learning computers and coding (HTML and CSS), so making the crossover from print to digital/web was not a big deal. I actually think I prefer web to print. 

• Like 1

I am working as Data Scientist in MNC ... in India.... dealing with Machine learning..  predictive analytics... Web Analytics ...  online social campaign management etc... in IT... i am bachelors in Computer science.

Thinking to start my startup soon ..... about pets...

• Like 1

@Amrit, I just read an article last night that said data science/machine learning jobs are the jobs most in demand, especially if you add some artificial intelligence knowledge in there!
Supposedly these jobs are in big demand and pay very well. 

Which means...your dog can have a lot of toys and treats! 😁

Yeah... indeed.... i am looking for job opp abroad.... outside India.... Maybe in North Carolina.... :P :P  then i will be able to give my Simba lot of treats n Toys. :)

I am a designer specializing in wall paintings for restaurants and retail stores.My wife and I are working together in this area. And basically, we take orders for projects together. So we can cope with the task faster and better, as we have twice as many ideas. We've been working for 4 years and our tandem brings good results! I met my wife on an online date fell in love, got married and started working together! Now it is already our small business, which we love and invest a piece of our soul  in every our project