My 3 month Old Puppy walks improperly

Amrit

Hello experienced owners,

SImba is my first pet and being first time owner of husky puppy , I am  taking lot of care of my pup feeding him best food available (Orijen puppy Large , TOTW , Farmina grain free maxi puppy).

I have just started noticing how my pup walks... and took slo-mo video of him to see properly as he walks and runs all the time cant catch him. I am in a small town and dont have a good VET here so pls see the below video and kindly advise what shud i do?

I am not a vet and do not have X-ray vision....

First off it appears that your pup  has a very weak back end.

I would back off on the walks. A normal healthy pup is 5 minutes per month at a time. So 15 minutes 3 times a day. Too much running and walking will cause joint issues. 

If that was my pup I would get X-rays of the back hips.

Walk only long enough to go potty. 

Mentally tier it out by training. But stay away from sit and downs.

No jumping or running.

Start physical therapy to strength the back end. Swimming for very short periods would be great. 

Hello everyone, Tnx for your concern... i got him checked by a vet .... he has advised some hip support and joint support supplements.

SynoPet ,image.png.b5afae14adf8ca4b97134bd7c8f6d21e.png & Pet Joint Tablets. 

will let you guys know after few months . if problem still persist.

Mostly by this post i wanted to know if anyone of you have faced such issue with your puppy and how you guys got over it.

If you guys are aware of any other better supplements ... kindly advise.

tnx for you replies.

@Shepsky5 @wolfpup @2Huskyfun

image.png

Archived