Hachiko A Dog Tale

mbb23

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it ph34r.gif I actually was going to watch it tonight.

Make sure you get your tissues at the ready. smile.gif x x x x

Have kept seeing the advert for this on telly - definitely want to go see it biggrin.gif

Its looks like such a sweet story but still really sad sad.gif It will prob be a bit like Marley and me cause iv heard thats really sad aswel. Must try and get round to seeing them both smile.gif x x x x

Im so going to see this in the next few weeks!! Came back from the cinema saturday night from watching Alice in wonderland and was really disapointed and wish I had gone and seen this instead! sad.gif

Omg hate to be a fuss pot but how expensive is it to go to the cinema now???? I swear it used to be a cheap night out years ago but by the time you get drinks and junk to eat plus your ticket your left skint wink.gif LOL.... (So should have put this in the steam room!) x x x x x

Im so going to see this in the next few weeks!! Came back from the cinema saturday night from watching Alice in wonderland and was really disapointed and wish I had gone and seen this instead! sad.gif

Omg hate to be a fuss pot but how expensive is it to go to the cinema now???? I swear it used to be a cheap night out years ago but by the time you get drinks and junk to eat plus your ticket your left skint wink.gif LOL.... (So should have put this in the steam room!) x x x x x

Mary the trick is 2 take drinks and snacks with u ;) lol

is it really sad? i can handle sad if its not based on a true story but if it is i cant cope lol

someone please tell me 8 below is made up. i cried all the way through just incase any died lol then cried for hours after cos some did, im a nightmare! littlest hobo used to ruin my sundays as a child lol

Yeah it's based on a true story deb I sobbed my heart out at eight below lol if you want me to give you an idea of the story let me know and will pm you then you can make your own mind up - wont post it here as don't want to ruin it for those that haven't seen it yet

have you watched marley and me?

Mark Kermode, who I think is one of our best Film critics and isn't easily pleased, said that it was a really good film and made Marley and Me look like cheap, sentimental rubbish. He did warn that you shouldn't take kids to see it as it was not a "feelgood" family movie and there were places in the film where he burst into tears and he felt kids would be really upset.

Mick

omg is it that sad? i havent seen marley and me yet, might download it tomorrow, i always wanted a dog called marley.....it would be a little scruffy longhaired terrier and would follow me everywere lol never happened thank god or i wouldnt have got my ish :D