Lotus The Husky!

Lotuslittlehusky

Hi there! I am new here. I recently got my own little huskeroo and I have been dealing with the most stubborn and beautiful girl. Her name is Lotus and she was born on April 24th 2019. I thought I would try this forum out and see if I can find any tips and tricks for dealing with her little stubborn self. Thanks for reading :)

AB570690-FBC1-4F96-9501-5AB07F8347A5.jpeg

8DDB8033-3A85-495E-95F4-B4F08F8D9FC5.jpeg

Welcome to the forum   -  she's lovely.    Huskies  ARE stubborn   -   as she gets older you will come across the well known  "you want me to do that?   What's in it for me?" attitude  -   that, and every other attitude you can think of.    Its what makes them so challenging, and rewarding.  There's no other breed like them.    My two are completely different from each other   (the other thing about being owned by a husky is that you will soon discover that one is not enough)    

Never under-estimate her intelligence, and dont let her get bored, ...........................  if you don't keep her occupied she will find something to occupy herself    -  and it usually turns out to be very very expensive   -  as I know to my cost  :huskyfall:

Archived