Sign in to follow this  
Teona

Online businesses

I want to try myself in the field of online business. I chose the sphere of stock trading for myself. Friends, please tell me the applications for stock trading. I would be very grateful for your help.

You would be better on a stock trading forum for questions like that.

unless you understand stock trading   DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Stock trading is a gamble. you need to understand global markets how news from around the world affects international exchange rates and a lot more you need to get all the news on weather, business take overs trade reports

and the online get rich quick with our stock trading software adds are all a rip off. if it was really so easy  there would be no stock broker companies with experts who get paid huge wages giving people addvice and managing there portfolios of stocks

My addvice go speak to your local bank manager they will have  people who can addvise you on stocks, but  you will probably be better off putting your money into a high intrest savings account

You have to be very careful. This is a very risky occupation, where you can both win quickly and lose everything. You can try an app called Robinhood. Here you can read more information about this app. Free, basic, simple to use and of the best stock trading app. Apart from the standard plans, the app offers premium memberships for golden features. The absence of commissions makes it extremely suitable for new investors. No minimum investment, no maintenance fee, no commissions. Scheduled deposits, company watch list, day-trade tracking, advanced order support.