Paper about husky and psychological health

Nerdani

Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but since the forum related husky, I decided to register here to ask an important question. I am writing a paper which is related to husky and how they affect the psychological health of a person.. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions in this field. I would be very grateful for any information and your thoughts.

This will be an empirical study, an experiment in which about 30 people will participate, which will be divided into subgroups, each of which will have husky near them all the time, some people do not have it every day, the third group of husky will not be near at all. We will fix the level of well-being, psychological stability and so on.  By the way, I found one review on a service that is writing good and reliable paper https://paidpaper.net/speedypaper-com-review/ The service is called speedypaper. What do you think about this? Did someone use their services?

So I would fall under the; Around Huskies 24/7. LOL

I have PTSD and severe anxiety. I have had a number of other dogs and different breeds. (I loved and spoiled all of them)

However, I feel the demands my two have on me has pulled me out of a lot of my triggers, bring me out of my comfort zone, and (my male especially) comforts me when he senses when I am off.

2C97F3A0-7832-44A9-9698-CC272E09E7DD.thumb.jpeg.d1abba00771db67b97fb591ce5dec46a.jpeg308B6E77-0B90-4A29-AAB0-29C435CE18DE.thumb.jpeg.952af245d8938f40af0a4c4b6e0f5f21.jpeg

I work from home so my dog is with me all day.

My family has commented that I am less stressed, rant less about my clients, and am generally in a better mood since I got him.
Other relaxing factors I believe are, being forced to go outside and take a walk in the afternoon every day...and of course his sincere brown eyes and doggy love. 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems to me that an essay format is best suited to develop students' ability to think constructively. As Jordan Peterson said, in order to raise the level of education, you need to teach students to write texts. If you have problems with writing essay, this problem can be easily solved by applying to a professional writing service . Besides, there are a lot of really good services nowadays. Personally, I would recommend you a good service, they can prepare an essay for you rush essay reviews, I think it's the best writing service. Awesome quality for a low price. Highly recommend!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I admit, you should have an interesting topic. Mine is more sad. I am writing an essay on cruelty to animals , and having studied some of the information and read the samples, I honestly am horrified by some things. It’s hard to suggest, but if you are not indifferent to this topic, you can read examples of several essays here . It is hard to imagine that some of the people around us are so cruel.

• 5 months later...
On 2/18/2020 at 3:35 PM, JonhG said:

I admit, you should have an interesting topic. Mine is more sad. I am writing an essay on cruelty to animals , and having studied some of the information and read the samples, I honestly am horrified by some things. It’s hard to suggest, but if you are not indifferent to this topic, you can read examples of several essays here. It is hard to imagine that some of the people around us are so cruel.

OMG, that`s bad. I hate when people think that it is possible to hurt animals

that`s really fascinating topic i`m keen on such stuff. I`ve never had a husky before but now i`m thinking of buying one cutie for myself and of course it will be a great opportunity ti do my own investigation about how do they affect our mental health. To say the truth i`m not a good writer at all so maybe i`ll need someone to with the materials i`ve learned

• 1 month later...

I think that dogs can make your mental health better. Psychological health can be improved if you get a dog or spend time with a pet. Anyway, I think that Nerdani got this right. I think that he already has completed his writing. In the case that you also need an essay about this or you need to write a research about this, I strongly suggest using  The price for this is just right. For a price of 11 bucks and 6 hours, you can have your research, written and perfectioned. The content will be 100% right.

• 2 months later...

The dogs help you a lot. The pets in general. I have to cats and a husky. They are very friendly one to each other, and when I see them like that I start to love them more. It calms me a lot feeding them, taking care of them, and walking the dog and more. This and the yoga are my two ways of forgetting about my daily routine. You may click here and see what trainings I follow online. It is great that I convinced my mother too to do it with me.

Archived