Long term relationship

Hi everyone. I want to know your opinion about Dating sites. Is it possible to find a girl for a serious relationship in this way, do you think? I'm a shy enough guy to meet someone on the street. But I want to long term relationship with a good woman. Can I find her on dating sites or Tinder maybe? Your thoughts? 

• Like 1
On 6/30/2019 at 4:03 AM, Shepsky5 said:

My cousin met and married someone from e-harmony.

It's cute but i have another experience.   I had sex with girls I found on Dating sites. There were unsuccessful meetings when it was quite boring. In fact, a lot depends on the site you choose. I've noticed that in Tinder, girls take a very long time to respond. And this is not very convenient. You spend your time searching, and then you wait a few more days for an answer. It's awkward. Therefore, I recommend using Dating site reviews before using them. Like this one - https://hookupmasters.com  . So you can get more information about the advantages and disadvantages of a particular service and decide whether it suits you or not without wasting time.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...