Sign in to follow this  
Bladebringer

Research paper writing help

Friends, I need help writing a research paper at a university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful.

You yourself should actually be perfect for your subject matter, write about your own personal behavior and how it and the economics of getting someone else to do what you should be doing yourself intertwine to affect your future.

• Laughing 1

In any scientific work, especially if we take into account the writing of research paper, a very important component as far as I understand there is work on the search for literature and especially high-quality sources. I would be glad if you help me with this. I am also considering an option pay someone to write a research paper. I turned to comrades with senior courses, they advised me to pay attention to companies that write such works for money, for example here What do you think about this?

This is a very specific and academic topic.

Are you taking a course in it? If so, your professor could point you in the right direction.

If you are just expected to write the paper “ out of the blue”, you might find more experts on Quora or in online research communities.

In short, it deals with demand and supply. If I have the only lemonade at a baseball game, I can charge $5 a cup! If there are many other sellers nearby with lemonade and drinks, I will have to lower my price, advertise, AND make special marketing claims like mine is made from all -organic lemons, etc. it also deals with how people spend...I.e. am I willing to pay $2 extra to drink organic lemonade? 

There is is also the matter of “perceived scarcity”. For example, I hear some scary news about my bank. I drive to the bank and take out all of my money, in cash. Other customers are all panicking too and do the same thing. Well, now that everybody panicked and made a huge run on the bank, the bank DOES close! ( now banks are insured by the government...not like old days)

It is all interesting...the place where psychology and economics meet.

Try asking and looking in more academic places than a husky forum! Try Wikipedia even...to get a start on names of the famous economists and their theories...?

Whoops husband says that a lot,of what I wrote was “classical economics”.so, I don’t know either!

If you can not find the necessary materials for yourr esearch paper write a good research paper will be difficult enough. I advise you not to waste your own time and effort and use the services of research paper services, for example, a review of one of them - https://paidpaper.net/essayvikings-com-review/ . Such reviews help to choose the most appropriate service. Look at a few of them to make the best choice.

so you are gping tp pay some one to write ypur paper for you.  you do know that most of thiese paper writing sites are well known and when turning in the papers the graders will see  its a fake paper and fail you

the idea behind education is that YOU learn the subject then write your own paper

when you finnish your studies and try to do the job you went to collage/Uni for your employers will quickly work out you are not qualified for the job and fire you

• Like 1