She thinks she's a cat

Lovely picture  -  Marley gets on well with our cat   -  but he would not share anything with him  -  he would (and does) pinch the cat's food if ever the gate is not properly secured  -   but until he learned that the cat was not interested in his bones he was quite protective of them   - now the cat can walk over them without Marley even raising an eyebrow.

• 1 year later...

What a nice picture, I'm glad they've made friends! 🥰 Actually, I know that sometimes it's hard to get a cat to be friends with a dog. But I know that huskies are a friendly breed of dog, which means that this friendship most often depends on the cat. Well, I want to share a little story with you. The cat lives on the next street in an abandoned house and I'd like to take it home. It's very affectionate and I think that it won't have any problems with behavior and they will be friends with our Jack. But the problem is that it's flea-ridden and I wouldn't want it to infect Jack. While I was searching for information on this topic I found an article about diatomaceous earth for fleas on cats (you can find it on catademy.com) and I'd like to hear your feedback about this. Thank you in advance. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Luna sounds like an adorable addition to your family! 😺 It's funny how pets can have their little quirks, like preferring to drink from the cats' water dish.  By the way, if you're interested in cat breeds, you might want to explore the Ragdoll cat breed. They are known for their friendly and easygoing nature, which often leads to lovely relationships with other pets in the household.