Can anyone adopt this beautiful boy?

lovelife82

Hey....

As the title says. I just saw it his post on Facebook. He’s a beautiful boy and really hope he finds his forever home soon Can’t believe he was brought there at around 6 months 😢 Too many people don’t do their research before getting a husky, myself and my boyfriend included and even though it’s been really hard work, I would never give her up. Luna is 9 months now and she’s amazing. Love her loads. So yeah, if there’s anyone in that area or you know of anyone then pass the details on 😊

There’s lots of huskies in husky rescues, most husky specific rescues in the U.K. have a 6 month waiting list. I had to give Astro to one of these rescues and it completely broke my heart, I never thought I would have to give him up. So please don’t judge

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

4 hours ago, Rachael_Astro said:

There’s lots of huskies in husky rescues, most husky specific rescues in the U.K. have a 6 month waiting list. I had to give Astro to one of these rescues and it completely broke my heart, I never thought I would have to give him up. So please don’t judge

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I’m sorry to hear that you had to give him up. Would you mind if I asked why? I’m not judging genuine people for genuine reasons but there’s a reason why huskies are one of the most common breeds to be given up for adoption and I think the reason is because people get one not knowing much about the breed and then decide they are too much hard work. Unless it’s a genuine reason then I feel no dog should be given up for adoption. 

I’m sorry to hear that you had to give him up. Would you mind if I asked why? I’m not judging genuine people for genuine reasons but there’s a reason why huskies are one of the most common breeds to be given up for adoption and I think the reason is because people get one not knowing much about the breed and then decide they are too much hard work. Unless it’s a genuine reason then I feel no dog should be given up for adoption. 

I had a newborn baby and he was guarding her from my other husky. My other husky wouldn’t be doing anything, most of the time he was just lying on the floor and Astro was going for his neck. I couldn’t risk my baby being caught in the middle if my other dog started to react! Anything else I would have got a behaviourist, but any training takes time and that was just too much of a dangerous situation to put my baby in.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived