Sign in to follow this  
Alicia Doyle

How many huskys is too many?

Is there an upper limit???????

Providing you can care for them, feed them, and give them what they need  -  have a hundred!

Im thinking about having another one, his owners a rehoming him and his just beautiful

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you have time for a new one?   Do you have space?   Do your other furbabies need another playmate  (don't answer that  -  of course they do)   - at the end of the day only you know the answer to your question.

For some  (not many) one is enough   -  I thought it was  - but it isn't and have just had my homecheck for another one  -  don't know how we did  - but Marley my husky passed with flying colours  - so am hopeful

Well i just lost my job so i have started working from.home, im earning more money than i was for anyone else and i have more time for walks, i use a walking belt so think i will manage walking the 3 of them i also have a dog scooter

1 hour ago, Alicia Doyle said:

Well i just lost my job so i have started working from.home, im earning more money than i was for anyone else and i have more time for walks, i use a walking belt so think i will manage walking the 3 of them i also have a dog scooter

What is a dog scooter????

Its a scooter the dogs pull

Welcome to the pack hunter584a15b961c10301ebca4dfaa542db69.jpg

• Like 1

I think it all depends on the dog's activity level, if you are doing it solo, financial, work, space, etc.  Personally I have 1 other person to help and I am comfortable with 3 huskies, with one of them low energy.  I only have a townhome so I don't have room for a 4th and I can imagine walking being difficult.

When you run out of room on the bed/sofa

Heart says "No such thing as too many".
Head says "As many as get on with each other and will all fit in the car together". Which is why we stopped at 5 - but still have the flexibility to foster (usually emergency)

Well we got him anyway, they are all getting on fine, he respects that the other 2 are over him in the pecking order, he is lovely and gentle, his 2 so is a bit playful but way gentler than kaiser. Him and alan arent really used to each other i think they are afraid of each other.