Teaching Seren tricks

Ethan grey

I currently have a 9 year old husky by the name of Seren and I want to know if I could still teach her tricks. I hear often that older dogs can't be tought tricks. She already knows to sit, give paw, lie down etc. Any help and advice on how to would be much appreciated

IMG_20190416_183032.jpg

IMG_20190224_152941.jpg

Of course u can teach her,  find something she loves and use that as motivation (a favourite toy or treat)  I found the book 101 dog tricks by kyra Sundance to be a great help   it has step by step instructions and pictures for each trick ranging from easy to more difficult 

8 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Of course u can teach her,  find something she loves and use that as motivation (a favourite toy or treat)  I found the book 101 dog tricks by kyra Sundance to be a great help   it has step by step instructions and pictures for each trick ranging from easy to more difficult 

I do actually have training treats in the house for walks, so I'll use them. Thanks so much for the advice

Archived