Spay and aggressiveness

My daughter had her miss Harley spayed about a week and a half ago and now she is very aggressive towards her other dogs. She did have to go in for antibiotics due to an infection, but that seems to be clearing up. The other dogs will just walk past her and she will attack them. Any advice or suggestions out there?

Keep her away from other dogs , as shes still recovering she could be feeling vulnerable and the pent up energy from not being walked as much could be turning into frustration also , if it carries on once shes healed and back to full exercise I'd look into a behaviourist

Is she on any pain relief? 

Agree with Nix... take it easy and give her time we were told after Bindi had hers done. 5 mins walk slowly and steady...and yes she was nippy at the pack members and strangers...

Missed the pain relief question, she was  prescribed three different medications to be administered at different times, she is through the first two and now she just has the remaining of the other. I'm not sure if they are all antibiotics or if there is any pain relievers included. My daughter did say today she had a good day and did not go  after the dogs. She does keep them separate and take them out at different times, but the little dog is like a shadow and is always at my daughters feet. But Harley  did great today,  so maybe it was just the first few days of her not feeling well. 

Archived