It's Been a Long Time

Mazz

Just stopped in to look around. It's been a good long time since I was last seen in these parts. Zoya is now ten. She tore her second cruciate ligament last fall. Surgery was seccessful, but she re-injured her right rear leg about a month ago. She is still on the mend. Rohn remains his goofy self. Full of vim and vigor. Always wooing at me. The little bugger. Luke, our rescue is always looking for something to catch. Yesterday he treed a neighbor's cat. A few week's back he caught a possum. Two days ago, he took out after a fox.

As I get older, I've come to realize that working for a living is not all it's cracked up to be. But having a few dogs in the family makes it all worthwhile.

Well, guess who's wooing at me. Time to go out. These dogs are like having three clocks, all in the same room.

Hey Dave long time. . . . . 

Glad to see you and the pack are still doing well.

The forum is a little quieter than it used to be but is still going strong.

We have the world famous Husky camp in a couple of weeks time, check back to see what shenanigans we get up to this year lol

Don't be a stranger y'all :D

Archived